Monday, January 09, 2006

no one ever plans to sleep out in the gutter, sometimes its the most comfortable place.

I was watching Carl, my hamster, today for the first time in a while and i just noticed that hes really makes his own little house in the cage that he lives in. He has a corner that he scopes out as soon as i put new bedding down for him and clean up his cage. he uses the bathroom corner for obvious reasons, but also, whenever I put him back in his cage after I play with him outside of it he always hops into the bathroom corner to wash himself off. he surprisingly uses the "bathroom" hes created to not only deficate and urinate, but also wash himself. its amazing.

i saw the movie Hostel today and i would give it 3.5 stars out of 5. it was really good, the gore scenes were definitely gross and i would be screaming for death if ever put in that position, but i felt as if there was a little too much "Eurotrip" in the begginning. Unnecessary nudity only detracted from the movie. It wasnt needed to get the point across. I felt he should have tried harder to make the movie darker and should not have added "van wilder goes to slovakia" in the first half of the movie. just get the point across that these guys are after european girls, you dont need all of that. also, cut the stupid jokes, it was so akward some of them. i would have focused more on how disturbing the city was and how gross the people that lived there were. I wouldnt have had Russia's Hot XXX Teens stripping in front of the camera. It made me not like the movie.

Spoiler: Its saving grace was the scene where he ran over that one brunette, and then AGAIN which had the audience clapping. That was sweet. And even better was the kids scene and the finale where he kills the doctor in the most horrific and brutal way I could think of in a bathroom. I loved that. Thats the stuff that wins you Oscars.

Tomorrow I have this externship, or one day walk about at Vanguard. Im real nervous, but not so much about the day there and whats going to happen as I am that I'll be underdressed for the occassion. I wish my suit was done for tomorrow. I have to wear this stupid non matching jacket. At least everything else is nice. I also dont want it to be awkward. Ugh.

Wishing myself luck...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home