Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Don't drown in a bowl of cellular network architecture soup

Its daylight now, ive been at the library since 1 am or so. thats like 6 hours ago and im just about halfway done.

i havent slept since sunday night, and its wednesday morning. i have a constant light headedness and my stomach hurts more each hour. i know its from staying awake so long. god i cant wait until tonite.

i held a #2 in so long that i knew it would be a photo finish and i had to waddle to the bathroom. i was so scared something would come out.

ive left 5 times. once to go back to my room to pick up a book, once to go to wawa, and 3 times to go to the bathroom and each time i left my desk, even if it was just for a minute, i took my wallet, phone, keys, and hid my pens. theres 3 people that ive spotted and they havent moved yet but im still nervous about it for some reason. i thought someone stole my text book to sell back but i realized i left it in my room. thats why i went back there.

theres something comforting about staying up all night and working. So many different thoughts have gone thru my head, i can feel my thinking increasing a lot. maybe its the being alone, or the studying.

the only reason i stayed awake at 1am and came to the library was because i told myself that studying non stop and taking these two exams today was all i had to do to be able to fall asleep tonite. the sleep was the reward i gave myself, i almost cried walking over here i was so tired. if i slept any longer id fail these tests. i wouldnt wake up.

there have been times where i think one thing and just do something completely different. i have decreasing control over what i can do for some reason.

Krank'd doesnt get you cranked. Bawls works ok. its too expensive. coffee is only good to get you up, not keep you up. I find a brisk walk in 6 degree weather, chewing gum, working on math problems, and eating snickers bars to be the best way to keep yourself awake.

ive never wanted to go to bed more in my life. it might sound weird but i cant stop thinking how good that laying down with two pillows and finally closing my eyes is gonna feel. that closing the eyes is like taking 200 pounds off your back. it feels warm in your eyes. thats whats keeping me going.

Love always.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home