Saturday, December 17, 2005

Suppose i said i am on my best behavior and there are times i lose my worried mind.

I havent really done anything over the past couple of days but sit at computers and read. i just havent had any other interests. its getting gross. i havent showered, i dont go outside really, i stay up too late, and all i honest to christ, like, no lie, must check my email 250 times a day. when im sitting here, i look every 3-5 minutes, and im sitting here for hours. sometimes, when im walking down the street, i wonder if i got any new emails. i need someone to help me.

break is just around the corner, and after i hand in this project on monday and take a terrible exam that morning, i can finally take 3 or so weeks off and just do nothing. im really looking forward to writing those songs with anj. its gonna be a fun time. and its weird, like as soon as i get home for break its christmas. and thats awesome.

i dont really know what to get madison, its the hardest thing ever, especially when you have no money. i got her these two little things, but theyre not like gift gifts. ugh, such a process this is.

project javascript has been occupying my time too. i love it. i really want to learn that language inside and out. its gonna be fun. im actually pumped to learn it. i just need to get a book on it. maybe when i get home if andrew didnt take an effing hint and get me one for xmas, ill get one for myself.

ive spent the last like 72 hours in madisons room hanging out with her roommates and although there have been some intensely gay, really feminine moments, i must say its a fun time. i like the concept of a common area and it almost makes me regret not living on campus in a dorm. also, having a dining hall downstairs is the greatest thing of all time. id seriously go in an undershirt slippers and boxers down there for dinner and love every second of it.

its weird but other than my grades this semester there hasnt really been anything thats been bothering me. theres usually that thing thats looming over my head, but i havent had that in a while and im glad. i could always count looking for a job or graduating on time or taking classes and all that as stuff that bothers me, and theres always gonna be the fact that i dont have any money and that ill need to pay back like 80 grand when i graduate, but ive been pretty peaceful this whole semester. i dont know what to think of it.

js has been keeping me up all night. check out the new updates to the HWC here.

I guess there are times where everyone's worried they'll lose their mind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home