Monday, December 12, 2005

If the world is ending then we toast to it.

Thats my favorite quote out of any song. My brother had an idea to create a user-driven lyrics site. I think its a good idea, it would just be hard to create. I've been trying to think of new web applications that are user-driven and would be popular. It's difficult, my dream is to be bought by Yahoo or Google.

I've been putting off studying for weeks just because I know that I'm going to do bad on all these exams. I can't get the motivation. I have it in my head that I'm going down so I'm just not studying.

That and I kind of enjoy the rush of staying up all night to study for a test. It feels good getting my snickers and stay awake drinks. I like it.

Right now I'm thinking lyrics, or a way to post papers for others to search and read. Like if you're in college and you're looking for a paper on something, just post it here and share it with anyone.

I'll keep thinking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home