Monday, June 05, 2006

un-unemployed

I finally got a job. Midway through the easiest and best interview of my life I was offered a job this summer for SAP in newtown. I started May 23rd and I've been there for like 2 weeks. I guess its just a typical internship, not much to do, but when i do have something its just busy work or data entry. i feel bad that i dont do anything but if they dont have anything for me then theres nothing really i can do.

im really not looking forward to mowing the lawn tonite. god thats gonna suck. so is sitting thru an 8 hour day on like 4 hours of couch sleep. i should write a longer post about work later today, i need to tell anj to see if he remembers the nervous magic tournament cologne smell before the prerelease starts. ill tell him later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home